– From small taquerias to formal Mexican dining, including
restaurants offering a mix of Mexican food items along with traditional
– JW has provided beverages to the major C-Store chains in
the U.S. since 1990, and is currently the only corporate approved
supplier of BIB Horchata to BP/Arco, Circle K and 7-Eleven.
– If foodservice is available, Mexican beverages will be part
of the menu.
– A large number of mobile catering companies in Southern
California now offer JW’s Horchata as part of their standard
Hotels, Casinos, Convention Centers and other Institutional Service
– Most of these applications employ a large percentage of
Hispanic workers, and offer the traditional Mexican beverage choices
in their employee dining rooms as an important employee benefit.
– The Hispanic culture has traditionally used open air markets
as a primary shopping medium, and foodservice is a big part of the
Entertainment/Sporting Event Venues
– Soccer, boxing and baseball venues are popular Hispanic
entertainment choices, along with programs featuring Mexican music